When will Georgia lose again?
Stewart Mandel had the following thoughts on when all the currently undefeated teams will lose their next game. Dawg fans should find the first and last ones especially interesting $$.
- (Spoiler alert) Alabama: Saturday at Arkansas
- Kentucky: Saturday at Ole Miss
- NC State: Saturday at Clemson
- TCU: Saturday vs. Oklahoma
- Florida State: Oct. 8 at NC State
- Clemson: Oct. 15 at Florida State
- James Madison: Oct. 15 at Georgia Southern
- Kansas: Oct. 15 at Oklahoma
- Michigan: Oct. 15 vs. Penn State
- Minnesota: Oct. 15 at Illinois
- Syracuse: Oct. 15 vs. NC State
- Tennessee: Oct. 15 vs. Alabama
- USC: Oct. 15 at Utah
- Ole Miss: Oct. 22 at LSU
- Penn State: Oct. 22 vs. Minnesota
- Washington: Oct. 22 at California
- Coastal Carolina: Oct. 29 at Marshall
- Oklahoma State: Oct. 29 at Kansas State
- Ohio State: Dec. 31 vs. Georgia or Alabama
- Georgia: Sometime in fall 2023
Sign me up for all of that sweet, sweet action.
He followed it up with this qualifier.
Now that I’ve predicted Georgia to go 15-0 it will almost assuredly lose to Florida.
I don't see that happening, Stew, but I get the urge to hedge your bets.
There are no comments to display.