Stewart Mandel had the following thoughts on when all the currently undefeated teams will lose their next game. Dawg fans should find the first and last ones especially interesting $$.
- (Spoiler alert) Alabama: Saturday at Arkansas
- Kentucky: Saturday at Ole Miss
- NC State: Saturday at Clemson
- TCU: Saturday vs. Oklahoma
- Florida State: Oct. 8 at NC State
- Clemson: Oct. 15 at Florida State
- James Madison: Oct. 15 at Georgia Southern
- Kansas: Oct. 15 at Oklahoma
- Michigan: Oct. 15 vs. Penn State
- Minnesota: Oct. 15 at Illinois
- Syracuse: Oct. 15 vs. NC State
- Tennessee: Oct. 15 vs. Alabama
- USC: Oct. 15 at Utah
- Ole Miss: Oct. 22 at LSU
- Penn State: Oct. 22 vs. Minnesota
- Washington: Oct. 22 at California
- Coastal Carolina: Oct. 29 at Marshall
- Oklahoma State: Oct. 29 at Kansas State
- Ohio State: Dec. 31 vs. Georgia or Alabama
- Georgia: Sometime in fall 2023
Sign me up for all of that sweet, sweet action.
He followed it up with this qualifier.
Now that I’ve predicted Georgia to go 15-0 it will almost assuredly lose to Florida.
I don't see that happening, Stew, but I get the urge to hedge your bets.